Monday 8 September 2008

Colombia (by Leo)






Hey dudes, it's me, the little one, just popping in to say hi. It's been all go as far as I'm concerned, one day I'm wandering the streets of Hampstead and the next, well all I know is this ain't Hampstead if you catch my drift. It's been really busy, one place here, another new place there. I've been meeting people and when I smile at them, they go crazy, so I'll just keep on smiling and hope that keeps me on the straight and narrow.
Sometimes it's colder than I'm used to, and sometimes it's hot. I like it hot as I get to go in the nud, it's my favourite! I like swimming, but not in the sea, it's far too cold and the waves are scary and they go up my nose.
I've been in aeroplanes and cars, and in a cable car up a hill. Oh and I've played in my first ball pool, it was great!
I've been eating lots and lots, as you can probably tell, but hey, a kid's gotta grow! My favourites are the fruits, man I LURVE the fruits which is good as there's plenty to go round here.
So far I've slept in 5 different cots, but I'm all good as I know I've got Mummy and Daddy right here with me. And my dummies of course.
Everyone here keeps making a fuss of my cheeks and my hair, not sure why, I suppose my hair is good for a pull now and then, and my cheeks are good for storing all that fruit! I get called 'Coqueton' which I think means flirty and I think is as a result of my smiling tactic, and also Gordito, but hey, like I said, a kid's gotta grow..
Oh almost forgot, my big news... 1) I've got two bottom teeth, they're coming through and are REALLY sharp and 2) I have a new word, da-da, it's my only word so it's a good job it's my favourite!

Not sure where Mummy and Daddy will take me next but I'm sure it'll be fun..

1 comment:

smoome said...

Hi Leo dude, what a funny little man you are! I have been so busy reading the blogs from your mummy that i totally missed yours. But yours are the best of the bunch! It looks like you've been having mucho fun out there and so many adventures. I'm very jealous!
I think you should definitely keep on smiling as you seem to upgrade your mummy and daddy to VIP status when you do.
Glad to hear you like swimming as must keep that in the family! Don't worry about people calling you Gordito, I reckon your daddy is probably the instigator in giving you that name but I think it's cute :)
Write soon with more news of your adventures!!
Love Auntie Cat & Uncle Craig
xxxx