Tuesday 7 October 2008

Ecuador (by Leo)







Hello from Ecuador! I've been having lots of fun and lots more new experiences. I went to the middle of the world! Didn't look that much different but Daddy was doing some experiments and
looked pretty strange in that feathered hat.. he also took me to a funfair when I couldn't go up with the mountain with Mummy- no fair! I did go on a merry-go-round and a car though, but was a bit bored when Daddy played on the steeplechase, and he only came in midtable, rubbish!
I've slept in 9 beds so far, one of them was very rocky, especially one night when I got to sleep with Mummy and Daddy all night, what a treat! I've been on some boats and had to wear a really bright jacket that squished my cheeks. Have met lots of nice people, and some looked after me while Mummy and Daddy went somewhere. I got to watch 'El Barrio Sesamo', which Mummy says is called Sesame Street back home. I got to go in the backpack while we walked across a strange land, but it was good as I got to see some animals. The babies are my favourite.
Then another time we went to see some tortoises, some were small and some were REALLY big! I wanted to ride one but they said no touching. I don't think they would have minded as they seemed like they were asleep anyway.
After some more planes I am now in another place with tall buildings. I got a new toy as Mummy seems to have lost Mr Frog. It's alright but I still miss him. My big news is that I have got a toothbrush, haven't tried it out yet so not sure if I'm going to like it too much.. will let you know how I go!

No comments: