Saturday 1 November 2008

Peru (by Leo)

Hi, it's Leo here, finally given the chance to report my goings on from Peru, thanks computer hoggers... I've been meeting lots of people and lots of strange animals, I do like animals, at a distance! Once I get the hang of one place, it just changes again, I'm like, what's going on here? Is it sunny, is it raining, do I wear my hat or not? It's all so crazy. I think Mummy likes it cos she gets to dress me up in all sorts of things, like that woolly hat and poncho. Do I look good in them? She thinks so, but you can be honest with me if you want... They sure feel cosy though. Speaking of an image to keep up, I was looking a bit shaggy and so I took a stroll down to the barbers with Daddy and got my first trim, look how grown up I am! I've been improving my swimming skills and I'm so brave I can go in even cool swimming pools now. I could get in much quicker than Daddy, if only he would let me. I've met llamas, peacocks, guinea pigs and a little lamb, which I liked until it gave me quite a start by ba-ba ing in my face, I didn't think that was very nice!
I've been up to some new tricks too. I can say ma-ma, da-da and tut tut, but only when I feel like it! I've also come up with a new skill which I like to call the "moon" crawl. Mummy and Daddy would prefer it if I went forwards instead of backwards as I keep scaring them by almost falling off the bed. Hey, you've got to live life on the edge man! They said I was really brave cos I did well when we went up high and they didn't feel so good, I think they're just wusses!
I've had some great days, playing on the grass, going high up a mountain, riding a boat on a lake.. when I get a bit tired I know I can have a good old snooze curled into Mummy or Daddy.
So on to new places I hear, I hope I enjoy them, I might meet some new friends, animals, who knows I might have perfected the forwards crawl by then! So catch you soon so I can tell you all about my new adventures!

No comments: